Saturday 5 October 2013

Poisson a la Chinoise

Fresh, flavoursome, wonderful. My kind of food. Raw fish mouth sized pieces mixed through with a little chopped garlic and extensive juliennes of fresh ginger, strips of red and green capsicum with a sweet lemon/lime juice slightly sweetened. Eaten cold. Partly supported by green lettuce cup. Difficult to imagine a better meal. Washed away driveway to negotiate in the dark back to my room but have trusty mini torch - so I can see where I fall if that's to be. Still swaying from the boat. Hope wont take too many days to pass. Philip and I are having a non contact day tomorrow. It will be Sunday and I want to see if Marquesan women are into elaborate hats at church like their Tahitian counterparts. And maybe over breakfast I can fill in some of the blanks in the blog.

No comments: